- Slides for kids: Charlie and Chocolate Factory? What is similar and what is not?
- The program is loaded with character, but what is the architectural character?
- Section: I want to see the chocolate building systems. What is the path of the chocolate? And what part of the process is visible.
- It needs to be more than a metaphor on the façade. The section has a lot of potential.
- Where the two worlds collide is a powerful design opportunity.
- reDesign the actual factory components. *one week* Create the feeling of being in a giant machine. (in a victor horta way)
- The façade will come but for now you should work on the sectional sequence and the factory qualities. "mouse trap"
- Do not use vaults for organization. It needs to be an open volume.
- You only need to work on one façade, focus more on spatial and volumetric design work.
- Watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with the sound off!
- Look at the Charlie Chaplin Film (the one in the factory)
- Design the fancy apparatus not only the divisions.
8 years ago